You can visit our website https://www.Kroo.com
These pages on our website will contain information about us. Our Cookie Notice on the website will tell you about how we collect certain information automatically from your device when you visit our website. Such information is not used in respect of recruitment.
Personal Information collected from you
The types of personal information we collect and process when you apply for a role with us includes (but is not limited to):
- Identification data and contact details – including your name, address, email address, phone number and other contact information, gender, date of birth, nationality/ies, national identifiers (such as national ID/passport, national insurance number(s)).
- Employment history – such as previous employers and job titles/positions.
- Background information – such as academic/professional qualifications, job qualifications, education, details included in your CV/résumé (which might include details of any memberships or interests constituting “sensitive personal information”, a term which we define below), transcripts and employment references.
- Details of your nominated referees (including their name, contact details, employer and job role).
- Details of your immigration/visa status.
- Previous applications/roles such as information relating to previous applications you have made to us. This could include information on any previous employment history with us.
- Other information you voluntarily provide throughout the process, including through assessment centres / exercises and interviews.
As a general rule, during the recruitment process, we try not to collect or process any of the following: information that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, religious, political or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership; genetic data; biometric data for the purposes of unique identification; or information concerning your health/sex life (“Sensitive Personal Information“), unless authorised by law or where necessary to comply with applicable laws.
However, in some circumstances, we may need to collect, or request on a voluntary disclosure basis, some Sensitive Personal Information for legitimate recruitment-related purposes: for example, information about your racial/ethnic origin, gender and disabilities for the purposes of equal opportunities monitoring, to comply with anti-discrimination laws and for government reporting obligations. Where we do process such information it will be for statistical purposes and will not identify you individually. Another example where we might request voluntary disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information is about your physical or mental condition so that we can consider how we might accommodate you during the recruitment process and/or subsequent job role if we do recruit you.
You may provide, on a voluntary basis, other Sensitive Personal Information during the recruitment process, for example your CV may state that your interests include activities involving a particular religious group or a group which espouses particular political or philosophical views.
Personal information collected from other sources
- References provided by referees.
- Other background information provided or confirmed by academic institutions and training or certification providers.
- Criminal records data obtained through criminal records checks. (We will not carry out such checks without your express permission.)
- Credit checks (based on publicly available information only).
- Fraud agency checks, such as CIFAS. Note that CIFAS has its own Privacy Notice, which they call the Fair Processing Notice for the Internal Fraud Database. You can access that notice here: https://www.cifas.org.uk/fpn.
- Information provided by recruitment or executive search agencies.
For each of the above personal information we only collect it where permissible and in accordance with applicable law.
Please note that we do not use information on social media or information widely available on the internet, such as material posted on Facebook or YouTube, to assess candidates as part of our selection process. We do, however, review potential candidate and candidate professional profiles and/or job profiles such as those published on Linkedin, job sites and job portals. For particular roles, we may review publicly available portfolios or examples of candidates work, for example, design portfolio websites for Product Designers or Gitlab profiles for Software Developers.